Are you looking for a Professional Data Recovery Tool for getting back all lost, deleted and damaged files and folders? Are you fed up of finding of so many data recovery software online but not getting the best and result oriented one?
Don't worry, We have the finest and truly effective solution for your lost, damaged Windows data. NTFS Data Recovery Tool is an impeccable and convenient software to provide with instant Windows Data Recovery Software. It performs data recovery from formatted, re-formatted, deleted Windows NTFS partitions.
- Recover lost, corrupted, deleted Windows data files and folders
- NTFS data recovery of files emptied from recycle bin
- Recover data from corrupted or damaged NTFS file system based partitions
- Recover files and folders lost due to corrupt partition table, boot sectors, root folders, or MFT (Master File Table)
- Recovery possible in case of accidental formatting of your hard disk, virus attacks
- Recovers data even if the disk partition has been formatted with different file system type or with different parameters
- Recovers data if you get formatting error
- Recovers files with long names
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Interactive and intuitive graphical interface
- Full support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP drives
- Free demo version available
NTFS Data Recovery Tool is quick, effortless and effective tool providing you with instant and complete recovery of all lost, deleted, inaccessible folders and files.
Embedded with powerful recovery modes namely, Standard Scan and Advance Scan, NTFS Data Recovery Software leaves no stone unturned in retrieving lost files.
'Standard Scan' works well in case of minor data damage, partition deletion, or when files got deleted sometime back. Whereas, 'Advance Scan' proves to be elixir when 'Standard Scan' fails to recover data. It performs NTFS Data Recovery in case of drive formatting, OS reloading, major drive corruptions and damages.
NTFS data recovery tool recovers deleted files and folders from NTFS based operating systems, such as Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012 installed on the hard disk or any other data storage media like IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP drives.